Monday, January 5, 2009

"what the fuck! so bright already" the 1st line of words that appeared in mind after waking up.

shatec.
yep. skipped school. cause i overslept. when burger called.. it was already 10am already.. no use going also cause will be finishing at 12.. not planning to get a mc.. shld i tell chef thong a fairy tale? or the truth? lol.. will c how tml... guess 1 overnight mahjong+1 day of full shift work really sucked dry my energy~~ i fell asleep the moment i drop on to my bed..

rsh.
at least still attended work today.. if not my day will be like so waste of time waking up for.. haha.. but it's monday so it's a pretty slow day for most shopping malls.. went shopping around during my break. shortlisted a few stuff.. cause payday is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahOO..

ippt.
booked my ippt. 07022009. haha. better start training,sim!!

小酒窝,

我还在寻找 一个依靠和一个拥抱
谁替我祈祷 替我烦恼 为我生气为我闹
-林俊杰&蔡卓妍 - 小酒窝
out of his so many duet.. i think this is the best.. the rest listen 7-8times jiu sian already.. this 1 till now is still inside my playlist in my nano..

picture of the day.





suddenly i really want to be trilingual, reclingual, traplingual,etc etc. not really actually... at least understand good enough already.. dun need to speak too well... all my friend who can speak more then 2 languages,normally picked their 3rd 1 from young.. so i dont really know where or which school to head to learn some lauguages.. cheap yet good! anybody can point a direction?

No comments: