Wednesday, January 21, 2009

swissotel.

band of sausages.
thanks to wei liang.. suddenly my pc become a entertainment hub for myself. watch so many movie suddenly~ HAHAH..

shatec.
was told to go swissotel to help the national team to do abit of cutting on tues. as we forcasted they only allowed us to touch those cheap cheap n simple thingy to cut.. e.g olive,parsley and butter! wahahah... not glamorous at all.. although didnt get too much exposure to anything,but at least going back to swissotel after like 4years? was something~ everybody cant recognize me already... but i still remember some of them,esp chef allan? still as spider as ever... the auntie at plaza meeting room n the 2 drivers.. and some of the banquet leader... other den tt... school still the same~ endure!! another 2 more mths++ of free labours only!!


saving private ryan.
[Being told he can go home]
Private Ryan: Hell, these guys deserve to go home as much as I do. They've fought just as hard.
Captain Miller: Is that what I'm supposed to tell your mother when she gets another folded American flag?
Private Ryan: You can tell her that when you found me, I was with the only brothers I had left. And that there was no way I was deserting them. I think she'd understand that.





look like she cooled down~ hope all go back to normal asap!

No comments: