Monday, January 12, 2009

14days.

cny.
chinese new year in 2 weeks time.. i hate doing spring-cleaning........... anyway i settled my shoes n bottom already... jus need to get a top soon.. then i will be done with my new year clothing.. n my 2009 didnt kick off too well,hope my chinese 2009 can be diff story... and in order to get the cny kick into u guys who are reading this and myself.. i decided... JUST TURN ON UR SPEAKER!! WAHAHAha...

taka's pal.
went to watch red cliff 2 on friday with them... draggy show. not worth a 10$ tixs at all. then sat went chilling with some them..

rsh.
work was great on sunday.. time passed real fast!! but strangely i really spent too much recently.. now my pay is damn chui already~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

school.
nothing much. learning quite alot from the training restaurant.. then will be in the afternoon shift for this week.

No comments: