Thursday, January 22, 2009

blowing up.

cny.
cny in 3 days time. i tink i getting the mood already.. hahaha.. been humming cny songs ever since visiting the toilet in ms... cant believe they actually play tt cny songs in the toilet... cause i dun remember they play music in the toilet before... wahahaha.. n kinda of looking forward to go up to my grandma house for some steamboating!!

school.
my dulan meter exploded.
lost my cool today,but partly bob's fault i tink.. he been whining abt going home early n all kinda of other shit too much recently... what's make me dulan was,i just don't understand why such a big guy like him have to whine so much~ the rest of the grp are going the same pot of shit... yes.. the whole grp including me do whine abt shits but total up also not as much as him.. man.. plus the bziness of the kitchen at that very moment... plus those customer keep pushing us to release our food as fast as burger king(man. i know those shithead wldnt read this but, charcoal is a fine dining restaurant la dey) hahaha... thinking back,i shld have manage my dulan meter more properly.

河濱公園.

No comments: