Saturday, October 4, 2008

saturaday.

shatec.
malaysia with vee shen,vincent and ah hong. enjoyed. haha.. damn cheap la the k-box. lol. we are planning to go there often since it just take about 30mins from school if traffic condition is good. watch movie oso cheap,eat oso cheap,can buy "cheap" fred perry some more. hahaa..



taka's pal.
meet up with them on friday. we went for a steamboat session. at 12midnight. 15$/pax. totally not worth it. went around marina square area to slack and take picture. but it's always a joy to have to good friends around!!



rsh.
work was good. decided to work on wed n fri s well. n only take off when needed i tink. but s always bore. and the shittest ting to happen is when i started realise i have no $ on me to eat. my wallet were full of ringit,my atm card was at home. lucky my brother did come to town. forced him to come save me from hunger.

life.
anyway. today came to a decision to TRY to indulge myself in work and fun BIG time. even if it is meant to sleep 3hrs/day but of course to recover when i got really noting to do.. wahaha.. need do it while i am still young.



释怀说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药
也是我现在正服下毒药- 彩虹-jay

No comments: