Wednesday, October 22, 2008

modern asia.

shatec.
at least got the smallest scale project off the shoulder.. just 2 more to go? didnt really flare well but at least the effort of my team is there. haha.. and luckily progress test didnt crash with my genting trip.. anyway.. quite looking forward to sch tml haha.. those salad.. i want to put hand on it.. haha.. and ya. i lost my fucking knife set. god damn it. whoever the fucker is hope he/she get knocked down by a speeding car n got himself paralysis from neck downward for the rest of his/her life pls.


Thai Chicken Wanton. Thai vermicelli.

Asian beef salad. Topical Fruits with prawn.

vodka salmon sashimi.
got to do better the nxt time!

running.
damn. havent been putting on my running shoe for nearly 2 weeks. feeling so unfit now esp after so much heavy meal/slacking this few days. haha. need to get back my self-discipline!

wishlist.
look like my wish list is not ending soon. items just keep poping into my wishlist. how to save $ like this.. wahaha..


"life's a bitch" a quote i got from weiliang's blog.

No comments: