Monday, October 13, 2008

ikea.

taka's pal.
finally off from work/study. today is purely a slacking day for me.. lol.. went ikeaing with some of them. anna px sherry tim. went queenstown 1,smaller compare to tampines. went there PURELY walk 1 round den eat abit,only sherry ended with bag of 3$ pillow out the building.. den vroom we went cine for k-ing,it was totally worth it la,16$ only. wahaha.. i actually wanted to buy pots and pans from ikea. but tim said departmental store will be cheaper. so i heeded his advice. anyway i am considering weather to cook for u guys for x'mas already,but my lack of confident with my skill is hindering the idea,and oso my house is really not a ideal place for x'mas party,cause my dad n mum dont celebrate x'mas so they will b at home surely tt day n they tend to sleep early. tink of a way guys! upload the photos when i got it from sherry n px.

shatec.
come on. let me get this over and done with quickly!



anyway! Tomorrow is MONDAY.. damn blue..

No comments: