Wednesday, October 1, 2008

asshole.

actually i still fucking vex about what happen,n i am quite sure you are too. for the past years i really didnt want to disturb you at all. cause i am always contented with our very good friendship we had,and all along i knew some stuff shld let it go by nature. but do things recklessly has always been my Achilles's heel. tt day these things arent in my fucking brain at all. in my mind now is hoping to make SURE to maintain back that very good friendship,nothing else. cause putting the feeling aside,you really been 1 of my better friends cause i always knew tt you will try ur very best to help when i needed helped and turned to you(a very impt aspect of friend to me),i always believe this saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed". and i know you werent be shy to seek my help when you needed help.. actually i always cherish the friendship we had too,like u did.but tt day i was really a asshole and like a kid who couldnt control his emotion la. if some how our friendship really got disturbed by this incident,i will be hating myself.

No comments: