Tuesday, December 9, 2008

mara-pictures.

scsm.
scsm are much better in term of almost everything.. even can get running pictures from them.. but not a single 1 is nice for me.. all are showing my painful moment.. checked result of some of the ppl i noe.. only my cousin stylo milo.. 3hr37mins.. win me by 1hr! damn.. n the winner of the marathon clocked 2h15mins.. farking crazy... anyway finally find someting which can describe my feeling,it's like scoring an own goal like tt.. if i didnt walk,jus push myself abit more i wld have clocked the timing.. but forget it.. adidas sundown nxt.. planning to join team's 10km run with kehin... but we need another 2 members... need to psycho weiliang n guohai~


so much agony on my face.. damn... shld have remember to look smart look good.. haha..


after the race.. my hand was shaking i remember..

rsh.
work been tough with body aching.. but it's over for this wkend.. nxt mon onward school holiday wondering if win letting me work..

shatec.
exam tml.. hope to get thru' it quickly n maintain my good reslult i had from last term..

shopping.
slurge abit.. haha.. a adidas watch,n afew t-shirt.. jus cldnt resist....... but feel good.. the watch i bought was to congrate myself for completing the 42km run..

No comments: