Wednesday, December 24, 2008

he is coming to town!

x'mas.
yesh!! x'mas is here!! woohoo!! celebrating with taka's pal~!havent even wrap the present yet.. damn!! n to all my other friends!! MERRY X'MAS!!

phuket.
was looking at the webbie abt the marathon.. really interested in joining.. but it's on the 14th june 2009. but my exam week start on the 15th... if i am really going.. i need to make sure i will be on the way back to s'pore on the 14th night~ but anyway i shld be tinking abt sundown more 1st~ although it's more or less settled~

running.
hai~ havent been running since scsm~! hahaa... need to get my running shoes on soon!

shatec.
got the schedule for "training" for nxt term.. will be at charcoal(training restaurant of our school) for 9 weeks.. there will be real paying customer there n i will be 1 of those cooking for them..it's gonna be totally like working lor~ but there r not paying me allowance/anything.. damn.. .. n even my saturday they also makan nabei.. a free labour i am gonna be... damn it.. this thingy better dont affect my job at rsh cause i gonna be only able to afford to work for rsh on sunday only for that 9 weeks.. need to talk abt this with win~ if i lose my job at rsh.. i gonna leech off my parents totally already!!!!!!!! headache man!


this is funny!

Taylor Swift's Last Christmas.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special.
1 of my fav x'mas songs!!

No comments: