Thursday, December 25, 2008

boxing day!

run.
really need a run soon.. my stress meter is exploding soon.. sweat my worries out!!!
school problem lead to work problem lead to money problem!! damn!! plus the issue with 1 of my group of friends... sian~ hope all problem will become small 1.. den small problem will become nothing soon~ wahahaaha...

drink.
need to drink abit soon~! haha.. dunno y just feel like drinking!! alcohol i mean..

i need my carefree n stressfree world.. how much harder/what do i need to work on to get it soon?

x'mas.
spent my x'mas eve with taka's pal.. got a pretty nice gift from the present xchange~ thanks to sherry!! den celebrated tim n jeremy's birthday oso.. 3 in 1 celebration!!! tt is quite time-saving? wahaha..

2 happy birthday boy. jeremy n tim.

will upload when i get the rest of picture from px!

No comments: