Saturday, May 30, 2009

elle.

elle.
she overtook matt parkman as my fav char from heroes. man,i really hope tim kring bring her back~ an interesting and unique character where u will feel that she's isnt really tt bad in natural,although abit sadist but somewhere in the character can make you feel she is more of a victim/good person in heart...


and also kristen bell is cute~ HAHA! and heroes ROCK.. seriously at least it wldnt get u lost in "lost" or left u wondering how cld some1 break out of 2 prison so easily with ONE prison blueprint tattoo onto his body only.. HAHA.. cant wait for season 4 man!!!

"I accidentally set my grandmother's house on fire when I was six. Caused a blackout in four counties in Ohio when I was eight. I spent my ninth birthday in a glass room with an IV of lithium in my arm. I've lived in this building for sixteen years, ever since the shrinks diagnosed me as a sociopath with paranoid delusions. But they’re just out to get me, 'cause I threatened to kill them. I'm twenty-four years old and I've never gone on a date. Never been on a roller-coaster. Never been swimming. And now you know everything there is to know about me. I don't have the luxury of being more interesting than that."
- Elle

king of europe.

congrats to barca!! worthwhile champ! total class and very entertaining football they shown!

SIAN! the 4th friday night i am struck at home! nvm,tml going go RUNNING!! haha!!

No comments: