Saturday, February 7, 2009

passed.

ippt.
si bei sian ar. cldnt even get a sliver... damn.. was aiming for a sliver at least~~ sigh~ the standing board was indeed the killer~ i went for it as my 1st station.. n it totally spoilt my mood for the rest of the ippt.. haha.. maybe it's jus me finding excuses for myself abt not being able to get sliver at least.. but anyway if only sbj result was abit better.. it wld have been a 100$ diff~!!! but anyway happy enough to get 100$ for 2hours of my time.

anyway doing ippt as a NSman make me feel so old.. wahhahah~ used to envy them very much.. now i am part of these "UNCLE" soldier..

but shit it~ i am going zouk to party.. time to lift my not-so-strict curfew on coke,beer and eating unhealthily for at least 1 mth!!!

time to throw this shit away!

maybe it was because the cv life i am enjoying now making me not as fit as i was before~

now i present to u this unglamorous shit..

i noe why they so good.. put 400$ as incentive for gold.. cause it was really hard to get~

No comments: