Sunday, February 1, 2009

22+

taka's pal.
sort of had a bird-day celebration with some of them.. not every1 turned up.. but it's ok! got to thanks all of u guys again for the "present"~!




chu liu.
went ah j house as per yearly 1st sat of cny~ went there to lose money again~ si bei sian~ but tong how damn huat~ won the 9 of us~ abt $288.90 in around 3 hours time?
cant believe it man~



anyway~ jan of 2009 ended really fast~~ come on TIME~ cant you show a bit of mercy n slow down abit can~



and thanks alot to those who wishes me happy birthday! really appreciate it.. be it a simple sms or handshake or writing on my facebook's wall!! most of the wishes came with ppl asking me to work hard for my future!! don't worry ppl... i myself want a brighter future too so i will work as hard as i possibly can!!


and i am hoping my 22nd chapter of my life to be at it's fullest 24/7~




warwick avenue.

this song sort got my attention~ yz sang this song ytd.. a really really simple mtv(watch it n u will know how simple it is~) but it does bring out the meaning of the song...

No comments: