Tuesday, November 4, 2008

a watch,a mp4 and a list of never-end.

shatec.
school starting 10 tml... yeah!! recently i just dunno y.. can't focus s well in class compared to the 1st term.. but i am telling myself to get back tt focus after coming back from genting.. hope i can.. cause just this 1 more mth of "theory" den the rest of curriculum will be more practical. cause from nxt term onward we will be in the production kitchen of school or the 2 training restaurant for 6mths.. den 2nd year will be the start of "cheap labouring". just around 1yr6mths of "slacker's life" left.. b/4 i face the real world.. damn..

taka's pal.
genting in 3days time.. woohoo!

rsh.
work work work. but it will eventually become $ $ $.

t.v.
the new 9pm show is great. it's abt aids. how ppl cope with it.. chen han wei's acting is impressive!!

wish-list.
lol. payday is coming so it's time to review my wish-list... wahhahahaha.. ok.. to ppl who know me well enough... I KNOW I KNOW i shldnt be spending money like no business.. but money are created for us to spend.. and by doing this i can help out in the economics so why not??!.. ok. crap i know.. and on the sad note.. there is a debt abt 200$ to clear.. damn..

a watch "once again"-love at 1st sight.the 1st time i saw this watch was on fancio's hand. simple yet abit class from far. and i havent get a watch for myself for so damn long already... the last watch i bought for myself was the dkny tt was 3yrs ago. but this dkny r now seemly unofficially passed down to my brother.. damn. not to mention all my other watches r digital. no reason not buying it... hahahaha... and maybe can save abit if i make a trip to city square and make the purchase cause it cost around 150rm according to v.shen. n 99$ in s'pore.. 90% i am goin get it..

mp3"nano"-my old mp3 player is 2 years old already and it so chui(i mean it-the colour and the battery life suck to core now,3hrs at most? how can make it?).. n nano can watch video too.. so tt mean bleach,naruto on-the-move!! and it's time to get a hand-on on apples thingy.. n got chance of 25% less.. y not?? 90% oso.. lol..

the new item on my wish-list.. lol.. my current phone is kinda of a laughing stock to some ppl.. lol.. damn it..

david cook.

remember 1st time hearing him sing was back in the army's day. when there is already a t.v in the bunk.. he was singing "i don't wanna to miss a thing".. really good.. deserved to win!!
Never really said too much
Afraid it wouldn't be enough
Just try to keep my spirits up
When there's no point in grieving
Doesn't matter anyway
Words could never make me stay
Words will never take my place
When you know I'm leaving
light on-david cook.


"It’s not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you." Rachael to Bruce(batman begins)


damn. y cant i learn to resist temptation.

No comments: