Sunday, November 23, 2008

ubin?

friday.
hang out with hide n tim. jalan jalan around town area. den do abit of poking of balls. den a treat by hide to newton. finally a store in newton i dun mind going back to eat..

shatec.
end of term in 3 weeks time. mean project deadline plus exam date nearing. but i am neither excited or gan chong abt it. good or bad sign? i dunno.

rsh.
work is ok. time quite slow la this week. finally noe y farah dread going suntec. after tasting it myself on sat. got the off for nxt sat n 7thdec already.. but x'mas eve still a ? mark. n a very funny situation to me happened today.. i was taking care of the fitting room... daydreaming looking at the swisshotel/nuaing watever u call it.. den i saw a familiar person on the 1st lvl with a window b/w us i wave with my whole body strength to grab her attention.. hahaha.. luckily anna did saw me.. with her reaction.. the whole tings is so funny to me la...

band of sausage.
tml maybe meeting guo hai,kehin n weiliang for a ubin trip.. kinda of want to awol from school to go ubin.. but the angel side of me forced me to c how lesson go in school tml... hope d.k is cancel n anvil is sick! wahah..i feel every sporean must at least go ubin once in a lifetime. i really want do it tml.. wahhaha...

other den friday. my wkend kinda of suck. hope for a better week ahead pls. the xmas feeling is here. haha..

爱里行动不便
追不上你的美
脚步再快跟不上你的嘴
分开我骗了谁
想擦掉你的脸
擦不掉痛却更明显
你说你要的世界
在很远 我不了解--吴克群 - 残废

No comments: