Monday, September 8, 2008

jazz.

puree of potatoes.
Duck ala Orange.
actually it's just duck in orange sauce.

sims.
i learn that my grandparents used to smoke. they stopped it because of their 9 children. so to my smoker friends.. when there is a will,there is a way!!! and got to drive around with my cousin's jazz. happy enough to know that after 7 mths i havent lose touch. wahaha.

work.
rsh called. but i told them i will only be able to start working on the sept 20th. they said will contact me again. btw. i got a little more then i expected. wooohoo..

taka's pal.
chalet this friday. looking forward! let's have fun guys!

school.
exams exams exams nxt week. i havent even start revising. starting to click well with most of the mates! till now i still think i make a right choice of coming here.
junwei.vincent.veeshen.sean.

friends.
sang with hide,tian yuan,tim on sunday. lol. it was cheap la(less den 20bucks) if hide didnt order tt 2 plate of fried foods.



i went a extra mile for....


"at first you show me that no swords can harm me in anyway. but now you hurt me deep from the heart."-takezo kensei(heroes)

No comments: