Tuesday, September 2, 2008

he said.

my favorite wife.
the great deng xiao ping once said "to get rich is glorious" but don't think they are promiscuous. they are just practical, it's just too hard a place not to be practical.
-tony parsons

lacoste.
bad news. not gonna to work at lacoste already but hope to go back in the near future. moh told me she transfer me to rsh ms. but they havent call me till now. headaches man. if friday they still havent give me a call. guess i am going to try for f1 1st. hate it when SHITS hinder with my plans. minds was already set to work work work for my school holiday but now...... crap! also this somehow shaken my confident about my december plan. DAMN it....

travel.
another shits. vee shen's girlfriend want him to go genting with her. damn.. our ipoh plan into drains it's go. anyway need to go make a new passport real soon! sim.



If I could do it over
I would trade, give away, show the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken.
-rascal flatts-what hurts the most-rascal flatts.

No comments: