Wednesday, August 13, 2008

life's boring.

life.
o god. another day of boring lifestyle. wake up -> school ->home... that is my life now. i love my family but i just don't like to stay at home and slack n do nothing. feel so useless. maybe that's what causing me to miss army life,where they give you endless shit to do. or maybe take up photography but it's expensive. nikon d60 899$ for just the body. o god. forget it. endure and look forward to traveling,sim! anyway hide just pass me his psp,at least now i can enjoy some final fantasy. crisis core! finally.

running.
ahm'08 is coming. but i don't think i am ready. that make me worry. but i told myself i must complete it. regretted joining ahm and nike 10k,but money paid so die die must go. this 2 running event,need so much self-discipline to train and get ready for this kinda of long distance run. kinda getting so lazy now a days.so,i am not gonna join this kinda of event any more,just gonna be a casual runner.

jabbawockeez.
was looking up for some dancing scene from step up 2. and i found this dance crew also. they are farking good and cool. bear with me. suddenly i am just crazy about them. wahaha.. gonna link some videos.

step up2 train plank.

the very cool scene from step up 2.

jabbawockeez deleted scene from step up 2.

the dance that caught my eyes. make me go typing jabbawockeez in wiki.

jabbawockeez(apologize)


jabbawockeez("defy gravitiy")

i go "what the fark?" at the end.

ok,last 1. my fav.

farking cool right. if u guys just go youtube and type jabbawockeez.

No comments: